October 31, 2016

Struggle


On a crowded evening bus
When I rest my head and sit
As I close my eyes and listen to music
I say hello to the end of a day

People I don’t like
People I like
I had to see them with a smile today

Days I had to quietly swallow my tears
That fell without me knowing
Between all these busy people
Am I worrying too much?

Advice mixed with sighs
Words without expectations
Very small hopes
I tried to smile and comfort myself
I tell myself, good job
On my way home


You’re doing so well, you're precious person
You’re a pretty person


On top of my faded path
Even if everyone shakes their heads
I can do well, I comfort myself
Have a little more strength


You’re doing so well, you're precious person
You’re a pretty person




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...