May 28, 2017

I love you, I’m sorry


I’ve crumbled down with the memories
And I looked around for a while
Then I realized a day has gone
I’m just praying like this

In my blackened, burnt and aching heart
The shaking wind blows through
I wonder if it’s you and I turn around


I couldn’t give you a hug
I couldn’t say thank you
So I’m just shedding tears like a fool

I’m calling out your sad name
I’m locked in my tears as I call out your name
I call out to you 'till I lose my voice, but there’s no answer
I’ll send my heart along with the wind
Please come to me... 
Come to me even if it’s in my dreams


A nail is driven in my heart so tears fall as I call out to you
Oh I‘m crying
I’m crying under the fallen sky

I love you, I’m sorry
Oh I‘m crying crying crying
I’m crying under the fallen sky


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...